Friday 22 March 2013

Nearly there...

I need to change a few things on this over Easter. This includes changing the 18 certificate logo and the DVD logo. As you can see from the image, these two logos have a different back ground compared to the models jacket. I will individually cut out to perfection each of these logos, this way the will look as if they are real, just like an actual DVD cover. I may also change the back ground colour on this DVD as I think there is too much white, however I may add some more text or even some smaller images onto the cover.
Over Easter I will also be finishing the back of my DVD cover. I have started it but I want to add a little more too it before I put it onto my blog. The back cover will contain a summary of the film, a few images and a bar code as well as a few smaller features. The back cover will have the same colour scheme as the website  and the front of the DVD cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment