Wednesday 27 March 2013

First edit

This is the first edit of the shorter film trailer, these shots are taken from the longer version of the film trailer. I'm changing a few things about this film trailer. I need to change it so that it appears as if it were night time, however I may change the video to black and white, this is because it will match my website and my DVD cover. So far I am happy with the titles throughout the video, I got inspiration from watching other film trailers. I'm trying to tell the story throughout the trailer but not by giving it all away. As thriller film trailers are jumpy and fast, I've attempted to do this in my video. This video does not yet have the sound effects as I need to get them from the internet, to put onto a hard drive then to import on the editing suite to en-wind into my video sequence. I'm using sounds from a few different film trailer videos. I will also be using the sound of static from the Sinister trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment