Friday 22 March 2013

Construction of Website

When planning my website layout and colour scheme, I wanted it to link and follow my DVD cover. I've carried on the red, white and black colour scheme to show continuity. Over a period of a few hours I took several images to put onto my website these were then used to put into the scroll bar which goes across the center of the website. These images may be changed within the next few days, depending on when my model  returns from his holiday. However, I think he returns the last day of Easter, I have easy contact with my model, so I will be able to arrange for the first day back at college another short photo shoot. It will only take about an hour, maybe even less. I do have a fair range of photos but they are quite similar. I need a bigger range of different locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment