Monday 15 April 2013

Evaluation

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?




How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?




What have you learned from your audience feedback?

My audience feedback has shown me that I should've taken more time editing my video and figuring out what sounds to use rather than spending time on my ancillary texts, which were my advertisement poster for the film and the website. I chose three people at random from my A2 Media class and asked them a series of questions. These were, 'What type of media text is this video?' 'What genre is this video?' 'What are it's positives?' 'What are it's negatives?' and 'Would you go see this film in cinema or even buy the DVD?'. Each of the audience members gave a different response. I used GoAnimate.com to produce three short videos. The videos consist of each of their responses to the questions. I chose to use GoAnimate.com as I have never used it before, I had also seen someone else use it and it looked like a fun way to show work. 

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Internet
For my planning, which was done during the summer, I used a range of technologies to find out information on film trailers and advertising. I mainly used YouTube on the internet to find the video clips of the horror and thriller film trailers. I watched endless amounts of film trailers, from each of the Saw films to the Paranormal Activity film trailers. 

Photoshop

Camera

Camera Recorder

Word

Blogger

Paint





No comments:

Post a Comment